- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (names, e-mail address, phone number, postal address etc.)
- Bank requisits for payments
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in registration or contact form on our website;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies;
- Write to us e-mails or letters
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Enterprise Register
- Lursoft open database
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Process official documentation exchange
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at the Digital Ocean servers in Frankfurt-on-Main city (Germany).
Our Company will keep your data for all the partnesrship period and 3 years after.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data autmatically.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write an order to email@example.com in free form.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies usage policy, setting and deleting of cookies are described on a special webpage.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Write us via e-mail: email@example.com
or call to:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data State Inspectorate Republic of Latvia.